Are you interested to know the most effective method to turn off push notifications on android phone? Definitely the answer is in the positive. Never mind, we will lead you to the easy steps to disable notifications on your android phone. Pop-up messages/notifications are mediums in which websites alert you when there is an update on their website. This is done to connect with their subscribers and also construct a decent relationship.
Obviously, you must have subscribed ti the pop-up messages on the site before you start receiving the notifications on your android device when your data connection is active. Presently, in the event that you did that erroneously or don’t longer need to get the pop-up messages from that site then you can stop it by following the laid out steps below;
Step by step instructions to Turn Off Push Notifications on Android
#For Google Chrome
- Locate your Google Chrome Browser and Click on Menu which is the three dots at the upper right half of the application.
- Select Settings starting from the drop Menu. In Settings, Select Site Settings.
- Presently Scroll Down and Choose Notifications.
- Next, Select the site from which you might want to prevent the warnings from and on the Next Screen, tap on Clear and Reset.
- A spring up will come up requesting your consent to either disallow or permit warnings from this site.
- Select Block to prevent the site from sending your notices.
# For Opera
- Go the Opera Web Browser and Click on the Opera Icon at the base right corner of the application.
- Click on the Gear Icon to get to the Settings Menu.
- In the Settings Menu, Scroll down and Click on Notifications.
- From here you can Turn Off the Notifications.
That is the means by which to turn off push notifications on android. In case you’re making utilization of whatever other Browser that wasn’t recorded in this article. Make sure to drop the name of the Browser in the comments box underneath in order to additionally help you.